Make a gift to the West Texas Boys Ranch.
Please read carefully:
1. Choose from "Donate In Honor Of," "Donate In Memory Of'", "Boy Support", or “Donate to WTBR” for a general donation to WTBR.
2. Once you choose your option, you will be directed to PayPal and instructed to enter your gift amount. **NOTE: You do not have to have a PayPal Account to donate.**
3. If you have a PayPal account, please login to proceed. If you do not have a PayPal account, please fill in the fields below the header “Pay with Credit Card or Log In”.
4. Once you click the “Review Donation and Continue” button, you will be directed to the next page.
5. On the donation review page, click on the blue link “In Memory”, “In Honor” to open the text box. You will be able to provide additional information for the memorial, honorarium, and the acknowledgement address.
6. Once you review and approve the information, click on “Donate $-- USD Now”.
The West Texas Boys Ranch relies upon the generosity of friends like you to support our efforts by helping the ranch provide a home for boys in need. Our online donations are safe and secure. Information gathered is not shared with anyone and is held in the strictest of confidence.
In Memory Of or In Honor Of Donations
Remember someone special by giving a gift in their memory or honor. Whenever you make a gift in someone’s name, they’ll receive an acknowledgement letter from us letting them know there was a gift given in their name and by whom.
To discuss leaving a charitable trust to West Texas Boys Ranch, call (or have your financial advisor call) Roger Ellison at (325) 656-5037.
Jeremy Vincent, CEO: (325) 949-1936.
Mail Your Gift:
West Texas Boys Ranch
10223 Boys Ranch RD
San Angelo, TX 76904
Phone: (325) 949-1936
Toll Free: at (800) 756-9827